Bondi Beach Holiday Style

Edit Artikel


house

who

chill 

living

 door

chair


turquoise

kitchen

play

bath

antique


Relaxed Beach Style

The uber-stylish Heidi Correa, blogger and owner of online Moroccan homewares store Paddo To Palmy, lives part-time in this divine home with her husband Michael and their two daughters Ella, 7, and Gisele, 5.

“I love the clean, modern lines of the house, and the expanses of glass really maximise the light and the breathtaking view,” Heidi says. Describing the style of her beach house, she says she floats between traditional, Moroccan and Modernism. “I’m not a fan of the cookie-cutter Hamptons-style beachy aesthetic; I prefer to decorate from the heart.” “Every time we arrive at the beach house it just takes my breath away at how amazing the view is,” Heidi says. I can totally see why!

Melissah xox

Images Real Living via BellaMumma

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments