Byron Bay Bungalow

Edit Artikel



 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Loving this casually chic beach house.

I love this coastal bungalow in Byron Bay. It belongs to Caitlin Nowland, her husband and as you can see there will soon be a new, little addition to the family. It reminds me a lot of my own beach house see here, but it has an extra dash of bohemian. The colour palette and the decorating style are really synonomous with my own style and the abundance of natural light, the lining boards, the architecture and the high ceilings are all reminiscent of my own house. It's fresh and uplifting, with a laid back vibe and gorgeous attention to detail. For more photos check out Adore Magazine's special 'Paradise' edition - it's full of inspiring coastal homes.
 
Melissah xox

Photography: Life In Bloom, images via Adore Magazine

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments