Retro Revival

Edit Artikel












Mid Century Modern

I was born in the sixties and grew up with furniture like this
so it makes me laugh to seeing it all come back into fashion.
I hate thinking that I could possibly be that old!!!
Furniture stores are full of sixties and mid century pieces this season.
I have just finished a renovation project on a sixties beach house
 so when it came to picking a style and finding pieces to furnish it with
~ it was apiece of cake!
 Our timing could not have been better.
It's a great style for a beach house as you can pick up these pieces
for bargain prices at garage sales, flea markets or on ebay.
This style can also be mixed back with Scandinavian style pieces to create
a new twist on this classic look.

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 

Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments