Surfer Girl | Mango Summer

Edit Artikel


checked shirt | mango

white lace top

chambray shirt


embroidered kimono

navy tassle scarf

cream sweater


cropped skinny jeans

navy sweater
stripes and denim




Easy summer pieces from Mango

Living on the coast my wardrobe staples are shorts, tees, loose knits, jeans and casual dresses.
Our lifestyle is laid back and relaxed and so is my wardrobe.
I live in faded jeans, chambray shirts, white linen, flat sandals and sloppy knits
so these easy basics from Mango's Summer Collection suit me down to a tee. 
I'm loving the denim, the stripes + that beautiful white embroidered top.
I may not be a 'Surfer Girl' but these relaxed pieces will be right at home in my wardrobe!

Melissah xox


Check out Coastal Style on Pinterest
Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments